Benefits of PenReliever™
- It is safe*.
- There are no side effects*.
- FDA approved.
- No expensive acupuncture sessions.
- It can be effectively combined with other treatments.
- It can relief almost all types of pain.
- It can help patients for whom pain medications are not suitable.
*IMPORTANT NOTE*: If you have a pacemaker, use of this product is not recommended!
Dangers of acupuncture with needles:
- Bleeding, bruising, and soreness may occur at the insertion sites.
- Unsterilized needles may infect the patient.
- Sometimes, a needle may break and damage an internal organ.
- When inserted deeply into the chest or upper back, there is a risk of collapsed lung.
- It is dangerous if a patient has a bleeding disorder or takes blood thinners.
PenReliever™ doesn't have the above dangers
The World Health Organization (WHO) listed a number of conditions in which they say acupuncture has been proven effective:
- high and low blood pressure
- painful periods
- spine pain
- stiff neck
- facial pain
- rheumatoid arthritis
- chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting
- some gastric conditions, including peptic ulcer
- allergic rhinitis
- morning sickness
- dental pain
- reducing the risk of stroke
- inducing labor
Other conditions for which the WHO say that acupuncture may help but more evidence is needed include:
- post-operative convalescence
- substance, tobaccor and alcohol dependence
- vascular dementia
- whooping cough, or pertussis
- Tourette syndrome
The WHO also suggest that it may help treat a number of infections, including some urinary tract infections and epidemic hemorrhagic fever.